Workshop for Couples/Intimate Partners
August 29th, 1pm – August 30th, 11am.
Beautiful 5 acre private property near Zealandia, SK.
$450/couple. $200 due on registration
*max. 7 couples/partners (welcome to all genders and sexual orientations)
* accommodations, snacks, coffee, tea and workshop supplies included. Couples will be responsible for their own dinner and breakfast. (fully stocked kitchen for cooking meals, or couples can eat at a restaurant in Rosetown)
** covid-19 guidelines will be followed
“Intimacy begins in your inner world, between your legs, in those sensitive nipples, in your bedroom…experimenting, exploring what is sexually exciting and pleasingly satisfying to you.” – Julie McIntyre
Intimacy In Sensuality is a partnered exploration devoted to understanding and expressing sensual love to the most sacred part of each others body – your genitals. This non orgasm focused exploration will involve seeing, touching and curiously feeling both externally and internally as each person is comfortable.
This is a group workshop guided by me (with help from my partner/assistant), however each couple will explore privately together in the same safe space. Structured activities will happen beginning at 1pm on Saturday, with a break for dinner and then continue into the evening until approx. 10 – 11pm.
This 8-9 hour workshop will include:
August 29th, 1pm
- Circle time. Group introduction, guidelines and confidentiality agreements.
- Waking up your hands exercise.
- Explanations and live demonstrations of a variety of ways to touch and explore your partners genitals both internally and externally without the specific goal of orgasm. Touching to feel, for play and pleasure. The demos will include nudity of which the purpose is to provide a clear understanding of the exercises and model emotional support, vulnerability and safety.
- Break for snack.
- You and your partner will enter your private “cocoon” where you will remain for all of the explorations. (Mosquito nets will be hung from the ceiling around the room — one for each couple. Inside will be an intimate and comfy nest made up of a salt lamp as well as pillows and blankets that you’ve brought from home where you’ll explore each other) While silhouettes of your bodies will be visible from outside the “cocoon,” details of your bodies and what you’re doing, won’t be. We will have awareness of others in the room, however each person will be focused on what is happening with their partner and not with others.
- Partnered genital show and tell. This is a powerful and often emotional ceremony where one at a time you will show each other your genitals and identify all the parts based on a diagram that will be given to you. You will also share feelings of shame that you may have about this sacred part of your body, and your partner will have the opportunity to express love and appreciation for your genitals and the vulnerability it took for you to be seen in this way. I will be there for support and guidance outside of your cocoon, or inside if you wish to invite me in.
- One of you will begin as the giver and one as the receiver. The giver will begin by gently touching and then exploring the receivers body externally and possibly internally — with emphasis on genitals. This exploration will involve curiosity and touch without stimulation or goal of orgasm. Touching to feel, to learn and to express adoration. Hand outs will be provided to help the giver ask to learn and understand what the receiver enjoys and to help the receiver respond honestly as well. Emphasis will be placed on everyone being positive and supportive. Props will also be available to use for internal and external exploration: zucchinis, fruit, chocolate etc. (more details in demo)
- Circle share. Opportunity for couples to share as much as they choose on what the experience was like for them.
- Break for dinner (couples make their own or go out to eat)
- Circle time, explanation of evening activities.
- Fantasies, lusts and desires exercise. Partnered exercise where you create a lust list and do a “desire interview” which will become a written out fantasy. Fantasies will be shared anonymously in the group. This is a hot, hilarious and fun exercise that aims to lessen the shame and stigma around our desires.
- Break for snacks (provided)
- Exploration of giving and receiving through our mouths, face and tongue. Partnered exercise which will once again involve curiosity and touch without stimulation or goal of orgasm. Touching with our tongues and mouths to feel, learn and express adoration.
- Circle check in, comments, questions then couples can enjoy a night together in their private bedrooms!
August 30th, 9am
- Breakfast (couples make their own or go out to eat)
- Closing circle, take aways from the intimacy, how to carry it forward into life at home.
*** This workshop is focused on exploration and adoration without the specific goal of orgasm. While orgasm is an involuntary response, you will be expected to tell your partner if you are close to orgasm so that they can change their touch to prevent it from happening. Eliminating orgasm from the exploration will allow everyone to be more present and lessen expectation. You will be free to orgasm as much as you want when you go home!
*** Demos of exercises may or may not include nudity. The purpose of the nudity would be to provide clear understanding of exercises and model emotional support and safety.
Contact me with questions or to register at: email@example.com or 306-241-2408
“I’m a 20+ year veteran of marriage, and I thought I knew everything about my wife. In an effort to continue to grow our relationship (and after 20 years, you have to seek out ways to do that) we attended the Partner Intimacy workshop this summer, and, it was more surprising that we expected.
Guys (ya, you guys… husbands/boyfriends) I can’t stress enough how valuable this type of thing is. Slowing down, taking time to communicate, and learn, you will come away with a deeper understanding of your partner, and your partner of you. It’s about observing how you feel when touched and talking about your reactions, and rediscovering what feels good to you, and to her. We giggled a bit, we could distantly hear positive sounds of the other couples around us exploring just like we were, and it was arousing, and it was fun.
Natasha put us all at ease and was a fantastic facilitator and guide. You bring your own blankets and pillows and so you have things around you that are familiar. Once you are in your own netted cocoon tunnel vision sets in to some extent and you can forget about the rest of the world outside of you and your partner if you want. You can also see silhouettes and enjoy the sense of community if you’re open to that, but you will never have to worry about your privacy if you need it. If you feel like you can’t, I assure you, you definitely can. The rewards are worth taking a chance, and you can overcome that feeling of hesitancy you have right now. You will thank one another after if you go for it.”
“It was great to just play because you don’t have to try to do it “right.”
“So much of the experience took me back to being 17 again which was so nice. Laughing together again was one of my favourite parts.”
” My husband just said “so same time next week” lol. that’s a good sign.”
“I had so much fun exploring his body freely with no expectation. Him allowing me to do so, and actually requesting we try certain things just to see how it felt to him, was very liberating and encouraging.”
“as someone who rarely ever voices his needs, if ever, I realized how unsure I was of exactly what felt best to him, and am grateful to have some new tricks in my bag that he truly finds pleasurable.”