Betty’s Barbell is both a practical vaginal exerciser and an excellent pleasure device that she has used for years in teaching women about orgasm. Made of stainless steel, the Barbell is sturdy enough to become a family heirloom that can be passed down from grandmother to granddaughter.
The Barbell is 6 3⁄4 inches long and weighs nearly one pound. Once inserted, the weight holds it in place.
Possible Benefits from Using Betty’s Vaginal Barbell
- A toned PC Muscle: insures better orgasms, genital health, and bladder control as well as regulates the bowels and enhances overall health. Doing PC exercises can also shorten delivery time and restore vaginal muscles after giving birth. During intercourse, rhythmically squeezing the PC muscle enhances sexual pleasure for both a woman and her partner. A healthy PC muscle would lower the number of pre orgasmic women, avoid surgery to tighten relaxed vaginas, and eliminate Urinary Stress Incontinence. USI is the involuntary loss of urine while lifting, coughing, sneezing, laughing or having an orgasm. Millions of women needlessly suffer some degree of urinary incontinence resulting from multiple births, menopause, and the absence of genital awareness due to the lack of sex information. Using Betty’s Barbell will avoid off-putting treatments like surgery or having to wear adult diapers.
- Combining PC Exercises with Orgasm: As for the frequency of doing the exercises, Betty believes that once the PC muscle exercise is associated with sexual pleasure, each woman will discover her own individual style and preference. She’s also been told by her clients that ending a PC workout with an orgasm has inspired many to do the exercise on a regular basis whether its once a day in the beginning or two or three times a week later on. Many women have said that consciously working the PC muscle while masturbating has clearly enhanced their experience of orgasm. Listening to music and adding a rhythm will vary the exercise and make it more pleasurable.
- Vaginal Dilator and Aerator: Young women can use the Barbell as a vaginal dilator to prevent painful first time intercourse. By getting in touch with her PC muscle and starting with the smaller ball, she can gradually penetrate her own vagina with a minimum of discomfort. Many women diagnosed with vaginismus (painful spasm of the vagina) or who suffer from a chronically tight vagina can use the Barbell to gradually learn how to relax the vaginal muscles by working the PC muscle. For women who are postmenopausal or no longer having penetration sex with a partner, using the Barbell will aerate the vagina, help slough off dead cells, encourage lubrication and enhance orgasms during self-stimulation.
How to Use Betty’s Vaginal Barbell
- Inserting the Barbell: Lie down on your back with one or more pillows under your head. Bend your knees with both feet on the floor. Be comfortable. While taking several deep breaths and relaxing, spend a few moments connecting with your body. Apply massage oil on your hands and warm up with a genital massage that includes your clitoris. Lubricate the Barbell and place the larger ball just at the vaginal opening. Totally relax the vaginal muscles as you exhale then squeeze and release the PC muscle on the edge of the ball. Take another deep breath and exhale relaxing the vagina as you slowly insert the Barbell an inch. Again squeeze and release the PC muscle several times. Continue this process until full penetration has been achieved. If any discomfort is experienced, use the smaller end of the Barbell.
- Enhancing Your Orgasm with PC Exercises: Depending on the length of each woman’s vaginal barrel, an inch or two of the Barbell will remain on the outside of her vagina. Once fully inserted, the weight of the Barbell holds it in place leaving both hands free. Betty has her clients use one hand for clitoral stimulation either manually, with a battery or an electric vibrator while squeezing and releasing the PC muscle. Try using the other hand for body and breast massage. To move the Barbell tighten the PC muscle as you slowly pull it out leaving the larger ball just inside the vagina. Then relax the vaginal muscle and let go of the Barbell. Its weight will allow it to drop back inside effortlessly. In the beginning, most women prefer to leave the Barbell in place while they combine PC muscle contractions with pelvic rocking, breathing, and their preferred clitoral stimulation.
- Coordinating Breathing, Pelvic Rocking and the PC Muscle: As you rock the pelvis up, exhale and squeeze the PC tight. Then inhaling you drop your hips back down and relax the muscle. Keep the movements small and gentle. If the reverse feels better you can inhale rocking forward and exhale dropping back. At first this seems complicated but it’s similar to learning a new dance step. In the beginning we feel awkward and self-conscious but after many repetitions the body takes over and the moves become automatic. There is no one “right” way to use any of these techniques. The important thing is to breathe, rock and squeeze the muscle until your own individual style emerges.
- Betty’s Vaginal Barbell as a Sleek Sextoy: It’s very sensual to have a lover slowly move the barbell back and forth inside the vagina while a woman uses her fingers or the Magic Wand vibrator to stimulate the clitoris. With the woman lying on her back, try angling the Barbell up to press on the ceiling of the vagina, stimulating the urethral sponge/female prostate/g-spot. Or gently press the Barbell against the cervix. The smooth surface of the barbell makes it a safe toy for anal penetration. It is important to note that when using the barbell anally you or your partner must hold on to the end to prevent the barbell from slipping all the way inside.
- The PC Muscle and Men: A toned PC muscle is as important for men as it is for women. If young men knew how to use their PC muscles during masturbation, they could learn to control the urge to ejaculate. Then they would be able to extend the pleasures of intercourse and enjoy having fuller orgasms as adults. Men at any age can benefit from doing isometric exercises with the Barbell inside the anus. A healthy PC muscle will not only reduce the vast numbers of fast ejaculating men, it would also lower the high percentage of older men who no longer have erections and/or end up with urinary incontinence. Using the Barbell anally while stimulating the penis heightens male orgasm with or without internal prostate massage.
plus shipping which will be determined on an individual basis.